Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yes...I am still here...

What a crazy 6 months!  So, to catch up...
Candy Cake Bites have made it into one holiday bazaar, my little girl's preschool, random orders here and there, and finally the write up in the business to business magazine Candy Industry.  I am calling this particular approach to business my "pro bono marketing campaign.  I am doing a lot of donating this year, and hopefully the moves will pay off eventually.
I have tried to promote at a few places, with little success as my free time is spotty at best and my follow through a little rusty. 
Since the last post, I have decided to expand my sweets repetoire and include cupcakes, cake pops, and the cake bites.  I am a licenced bakery and since the cake bites use such a small amount of cake it seemed practical to include other products that showcased my little star attraction!  Besides, there was waaaay to much cake in my freezer...
So, I am hereby deciding to bore all of the blog readers as much as I bore my facebook friends and fans with not only pictures of what I am concocting, but descriptive exerpts as well!  I know, you can't wait....:)  First up, my picture of the write up in the magazine


Can I just say how appreciative I am for all the friends and family who have supported my venture at every turn? I SHOUT IT from the bottom of my heart. You are the best from the compliments on the taste or look and the OMG's of the tasters. Those who tell me each time they see me how wonderful they are and how talented I am, and to all who repost my pictures and share me on social media. The preschool newsletter gave me a personal shout out that I didn't even see until today! Yes, I am behind on the school newsletters, and the laundry, and the bathroom cleaning, and the...well, you know how it goes. A friend of mine said the other day, "I don't know how you get everything done, and do all the baking you have been doing lately."
My reply..."I don't!  I see and hear all of the praise and am very grateful and humbled by the showering of positivity! I can't thank you enough.

As much as I would like to continue this post, the computer seems to be having issues...I will not admit to operator error this time...I will post more on the lovely sweets I am creating and share the trials and tribulations therein, soon.

Live Sweet---

No comments:

Post a Comment